Isn't she pretty?
As you can see this bathroom needs some major attention!
Since we have a second bathroom, this one was way low on the priority list. We haven't touched it in 10 years and it shows. Not that we didn't do anything. We had to fix things you can see. (plumbing, to be specific.) We also removed a giant cabinet and drawers and put in a washer and dryer so we didn't have to run down 2 flights of stairs every time we needed to do laundry.
The good thing about that has been that the laundry is right off the bedrooms.
(Isn't that where most of your laundry comes from?)
The not so good thing is now I do not have any storage in there, except for under the sink. (Guess I didn't really think that part through.)
If I had thought it through, I still would have chosen the washer and dryer over the storage, so I guess it didn't matter anyway.
Time to get creative
One of my favorite parts of decorating!
Guess what this is?
A place to store our towels!
No comments:
Post a Comment