Take a look at this "beauty"...
(you can enlarge the photo by clicking on it)
(you can enlarge the photo by clicking on it)
Before we replace the faucet, there are other things that need to be done. My first job is to list all the projects, then figure out ask my husband what should be done first.
There is a lot to do just in this one bathroom. Such as...
Replacing the faucet and the matching hardware on the cabinets and door.
Painting. Lots of painting. You can't see it in this picture, but the cabinet base looks just like the counter top. As does the door and all the trim. Those all need painted, and so do the walls. (Did I mention I am a horrible painter?)
What should I do with the medicine cabinet? Paint that also or replace it with a mirror?
I'd really like a new floor. Oh, and a new counter top and backsplash.
There is a lot to do just in this one bathroom. Such as...
Replacing the faucet and the matching hardware on the cabinets and door.
Painting. Lots of painting. You can't see it in this picture, but the cabinet base looks just like the counter top. As does the door and all the trim. Those all need painted, and so do the walls. (Did I mention I am a horrible painter?)
What should I do with the medicine cabinet? Paint that also or replace it with a mirror?
I'd really like a new floor. Oh, and a new counter top and backsplash.

No comments:
Post a Comment