Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wow! There is much more work involved in this room than I thought there would be
and

trying to get rid of this ugly blue is taking a lot of coats of primer. (3 so far.)


I forgot to take a before picture of the whole window, but this is the "in progress" shot...

I'm waiting to paint the frame for the screen until I can replace the tattered screen.

I must say, though, I have always loved the charm of this old window.  Now that I see it in white I love it even more.  I'm gonna be thrilled through and through when it is finished.  I can't explain it, but I LOVE this old window. 

Here's the vanity. I was anxious to put the primer on it so I just did one side. Of course I will need to remove the doors, etc to paint them and the front of of the vanity. (The blue is even uglier in person!)
I cannot believe I lived with it this long! (Seriously, that makes me disgusted with myself!)

I'm not sure what we will do about a counter top, but I know I better get my brain a'thinkin' 'bout it...

No comments: