Tuesday, March 8, 2011

We ran into a snag...
Plan A for the bathroom is a no go, so we will move on to
Plan B, although we don't know what that is just yet.
I wanted to put bead board up there, but because of the return at the top of our stairs, we can't get the 4x8 sheets up there. We were not planning to cut it down much, so even if we cut it down to the size we wanted, it still wouldn't fit up the stairs. (Neither one of us want to do the work involved use the individual boards, so a new plan it is - or will be.)
No worries. I will use the bead board someplace else in the house. 

Today I finished getting most of the rest of the wallpaper off. It came off E.A.S.Y by using diluted fabric softener. There is a small place behind the loo I couldn't reach. My plan is to ask a certain someone to get it off for me. 

Did You Know?
You can use a bucket of water with cheap fabric softener in it to clean your paint brushes and rollers.
It's the easiest way to clean them, they are soft afterwards, and they smell good.

No comments: