Thursday, March 10, 2011

Shifting focus...
This morning, after getting ready to go for a 
massage, 
(A gift from my lovely daughter)
I stepped into the first floor bathroom to get something and...
WHAT?!!!
I stepped into a huge puddle of water. (Don't ya just love wet socks?)


So today I shift my focus from the second floor bathroom to the first floor bathroom.
Me (with headache and wet socks)
+
Husband (who worked all night, just walked in as I was cleaning up the puddle, & got a phone call that they need him back at work)
=
It's gonna be a Fun day 

All is good, though. I know that there will sometimes be days like this.
God will give me the grace I need for today.

I still went for a massage and it was AWESOME!  
Thank you Lord for your grace.
Thank you Holly for the gift.
Thank you Nancy for the massage.
I feel good. nana nana nana na

No comments: