I went upstairs to get the clothes out of the dryer and they weren't quite dry. Since I didn't want to run up and down the steps again - for the umpteenth time today - I decided to just "test" a little spot of the wallpaper, while I was waiting, to see how hard it would be to get it off.
Well...
I kinda forgot to stop
My husband said the reason we keep getting those ugly spots on the ceiling, even though we he scraped and painted it, is because someone who lived here in the past used to smoke in this room. We will need to use BIN on the ceiling this time.
So here I am, pulling off the wallpaper, and I realized I don't really have a plan together for how I want this room to look in the end. I better get busy on that...

No comments:
Post a Comment